top of page

Ella Bermudez

Brass - Baritone

I was selected to perform as a member of the World Class Seattle Cascades Drum & Bugle Corps for the 2024 season. Individuals from around the world auditioned for the corps.

 

As a member of the Seattle Cascades, I will train in the Northwest one weekend per month through May, before spending the summer traveling across the United States to perform and compete in the Drum Corps International Summer Music Games.

  

The Seattle Cascades Drum Corps is a non-profit youth organization comprised of over 100 youth performers, who excel in one of three areas: brass, percussion, and color guard. We spend the summer learning, performing, and competing with a production that combines the music, theatrics, and pageantry of high school and college marching bands, with the talent and innovation of Broadway productions such as BLAST! and Cirque de Soleil.

 

We travel the country for approximately seven weeks and end our season at the DCI World Championships hosted at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana. In addition to the tens of thousands of fans who attend these live performances, these shows have been televised live on PBS, ESPN and in movie theatres around the United States, for an audience of millions.  

 

More importantly, the Seattle Cascades teach discipline, responsibility, tenacity and an appreciation for hard work - life skills that will benefit me far beyond my time as a member of this elite performance ensemble. The corps is truly a family and I am proud to be part of the tradition that is the Seattle Cascades.  

In order to participate in the Seattle Cascades this summer, each member of the organization is required to pay approximately $4,750.00 in member fees. The price of membership includes travel, instruction, food, uniforms, equipment, housing, and many other expenses incurred over the tour.  This amount is only 60% of the actual cost per member to tour for the summer. The other 40% is raised by the parent nonprofit organization, Northwest Youth Music Association.  

I very much appreciate your generous donation to help me perform with the Seattle Cascades this summer! A huge THANK YOU!

Ella Bermudez

Hello everyone! My name is Ella Bermudez, and I’m raising funds to support my dream of marching with the Seattle Cascades this summer! The Cascades are a marching arts organization that is part of Drum Corps International (DCI) that organizes and adjudicates competitions across the US leading up to the Championships in Indianapolis in August.


Taking the time to learn a new instrument and through my audition, I have been offered a spot as part of the Baritone and Euphonium Line of the Seattle Cascades this 2024 season. I’m incredibly excited to be a part of a group that can continue to grow my performance skills, and musicality, and develop connections with many other amazing musicians. I have held marching arts close to my heart since my first season as a high school freshman, and being able to now perform on an even bigger stage would be the best experience I can imagine.


To make this dream a reality, I’m seeking your support. All donations will go straight to helping me offset the cost of my tuition and allow me to allocate more funds to equipment and travel expenses. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for your support!


Thank you very much!


Ella Bermudez




bottom of page